Thursday, March 17, 2011

Wishing

I'm the one lookin to the stars and wishin for you to come

Your the one lookin at the moon saying where



We are like two halfs tryin to be whole

but when we meet its not what we think



Your Tall Dark and Handsome

any womens dream

any womens but mine



Your smile breaks hearts millions of miles away

and i refuse to notice you because your not my type



Your not the bad boy the one tryin to get at me

Matter of fact your type that never notices



You always want to be right

Its like a fight with you a fight for what i dnt no



I'm not pretty or atheletic

Matter fact im just a fraud



I try to act all hard because I dnt wanna be hurt

but all the while I'm stoppin myself from makin new friends



So when i meet you, you get an impression of someone im not and you base your opinions and try to show me up



But boy your sadly mistaken

I'm just as quick as you



And it catchs your attention

because girls arent suppose to be that smart



And then one simple question developes into a friendship

Like no other

One that can be cherished forever

And the friendship turns into something deeper

And I'm sitting thinkin

"You meet this guy you think you'll spend ya whole life with and he breaks ya heart; You meet a guy who is nothing you ever wanted and he winds up being your everything...isnt life crazy..."



because for once true loves comes into my life and it was the one i least expected

No comments:

Post a Comment