Thursday, March 17, 2011

Forbidden Love

Forbidden Love

Unrelished Power

Forseen circumstance

Demented Dreams

the things we knew before we decided like Romeo and Juliet that we needed to be in Love
The Love we hid from the people who had power over our lives to avoid circumstance...but at night when the moon is high and you can only see three stars in the sky I did the thing I wanted to do
I dreamt of you



Forbidden Love
A crime of Passion
A thirst not fulfilled 
A dream only if it were real


The Love we hid filled with passion only we could feel....but
at the end of the night when the moon is high and you can only see three stars in the sky I kissed your
lips they where so soft that i knew this dream couldnt be real


Forbidden Love
then Power of Passion
Circumstance of thirst that were not filled
Demented dreams that I wish were real

Why did we decide this horrible fate to hid our Love like Romeo and Juliet?
Ill meet you in my dreams my love....but only if you are there at the end of the night when the moon is high and you can only see three stars in the sky.


That where our Forbidden Love Lies

No comments:

Post a Comment