Thursday, March 17, 2011

An Unknown Factor

Lets take a walk
Down a lane so familiar
That we know the way even though our eyes are close
and the only sound we can hear is each other hearts beat
But dnt slow your pace because my pulse has increased
I’m still getting used to the feeling of being enclosed a room with no door
We continue to walk turning a corners and stopping at places that give us both pleasure
Eating and drinking along the way the tunnel so close
I can feel it and the vibrations of the train as it enters the station and comes to a stop
We have a schedule to keep and we dnt wanna be lat
You enter the train and wait for me to cum
And I lay on your chest to catch my breath
Keeping up with you is such hard work but I’ll never let go of your hand
The train picks up pace and after we pass four alternate stations
STOPS
We get off and to the right is a little girl so cute she has your eyes and my smile
The Unknown factor brought her to us

No comments:

Post a Comment