Thursday, July 8, 2021

Fat and Fertile

 I've decided to blog my pregnancy journey. It's been a long journey be to this moment let me give you the background. I am a beautiful big black woman 5'2 276 lbs. I wasn't always this big but like most black women a doctor told me that the DEPO shot would only make me gain at most 14 lbs and instead I went from 114 to 189 the first time and 210 to 285 the second time. The weight comes on alot easier than it comes off. I always want to get it off but the motivation never matches the money. I ended my reign with DEPO on Nov 19 2019 and begin my journey to bring a life in this world. What I didn't know at that time was DEPO takes over a year to get out of your system. According to the great fertility OB I had it didn't leave my system til Feb 2021. Trust me she was the fourth OB I found. I decided to write all this to reflect on the fact that despite all craziness I am now four weeks pregnant and I have no idea how it will go but I've never been happier in all my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment